Visit OUR FARM
Bring friends and family for a picnic or drop in to wet your whistle after a refreshing hike in the national park next-door. Enjoy a guided tasting of our superlative sparkling meads or simply order a bottle on ice for an intimate sitting on our patio.
We are open 7 days a week; Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Our Essential Tasting flight costs $25* and we also have meads by the glass or by the bottle available.
- Our tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, we highly recommend making a reservation so we know to expect you. Reservations are required for groups larger than parties of 6. Please contact us at email@example.com so that we may accommodate you.
- Reservations are limited to 1 ½ hours in order to accommodate all visitors adequately. Please inquire with your server if you wish to extend your stay.
- If you’d like to bring a picnic, the following local establishments can provide you with a wide assortment of delectable treats.
Due West Market
Inverness Park Market (IP)
- Please note, no outside alcohol is permitted on the property.
- We love kids and they are very welcome.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on our grounds but must be on leash and under the owner's control at all times. And, of course, please pick up after them.
*One Essential Tasting flight fee is waived with each 3-bottle purchase.
Some Notes for Your Visit
For everyone’s sake and comfort, we are adhering to the protocols required by Marin County health guidelines.
- Please pick up your tasting glasses when you check in. They will be your personal glasses for the duration of your visit. At the end of your visit, we ask that you bus your glasses and any other items to the proper receptacles at the bar.
- We disinfect all surfaces after each tasting.
- We are not currently accepting cash or check payments.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property.
- For the comfort of all our visitors, we request our guests do not bring in their own furniture, music, or lawn games.