Visit OUR FARM
Autumn brings us the gentlest weather of the year, with crisp clear mornings and soft afternoon sunshine. Bring friends and family for a picnic or drop in to wet your whistle after a refreshing hike in the national park next-door. Enjoy a guided tasting of our superlative sparkling meads or simply order a bottle on ice for an intimate sitting on our patio.
We are open 7 days a week; Monday - Sunday: 11am-5pm.
- Our Essential Tasting flight cost $20* and we also have meads by the glass or by the bottle available.
- Table reservations are for parties of 6 or fewer. If you have a larger group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accommodate you.
- Reservations are limited to 1 ½ hours in order to accommodate all visitors adequately. Please inquire with your server if you wish to extend your stay.
- If you’d like to bring a picnic, the following local establishments can provide you with a wide assortment of delectable treats.
Due West Market
Inverness Park Market (IP)
- We love kids and they are very welcome.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on our grounds but must be on leash and under the owner's control at all times. And, of course, please pick up after them.
*One Essential Tasting flight fee is waived with each 3-bottle purchase
Some notes for your Visit
For everyone’s sake and comfort, we are adhering to the protocols required by Marin County health guidelines.
- We ask our guests to wear masks when inside our tasting room and when in the immediate proximity of other guests. Masks are not necessary when seated at your table.
- Please pick up your tasting glasses when you check in. They will be your personal glasses for the duration of your visit. At the end of your visit, we ask that you bus your glasses and any other items to the proper receptacles at the bar.
- We disinfect all surfaces after each tasting.
- We are not currently accepting cash or check payments.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property